This course will give you foundational knowledge of JFrog Xray, a Continuous Security and Universal Artifact Analysis tool. Here, you’ll learn more about Xray, starting from the need for fully-automated protection for development, build, and production phases to speeding up delivery of your deployments and securing your DevOps pipeline. The course will dive into Xray’s installation and architecture, while understanding and utilizing Xray’s components, watches, and policies features as well as user authentication and permissions, troubleshooting, maintenance and building analysis reports.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Install and set up JFrog Xray
- Configure different entities within Xray
- Integrate Xray with other databases and tools
- Mange user authentication and permissions
- Schedule maintenance tasks
- Analyze how issues in one component affects others
Who is this course for?
Xray administrators who are new to JFrog Xray and intend to perform administrative and maintenance tasks related to JFrog Xray.
- Policies and Watches
- License Policies
- Security Policies
- Installation with Docker
- Basic continuous integration (CI) / continuous deployment (CD) knowledge.
- Relevant knowledge in build management and CI/CD tools.
- Basic understanding of JFrog Artifactory