Advanced Administration for Artifactory
In this course, you will learn advanced techniques to utilize Artifactory within your organization CI/CD environments. The course covers a wide range of topics and features, including advanced filestore configuration, disaster recovery, maintenance, layouts and user plugins.
Please note that the course is designed for Artifactory On-prem and Artifactory Cloud users, and therefore we recommend you take the course topics that are applicable to your JFrog product.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Configure advanced filestores
- Schedule advanced maintenance tasks
- Manage and configure distribution pipelines
- Setting up layouts for custom packages
- Design and manage user plugins for customized use cases
Who is this course for?
Infrastructure and operations teams who have used JFrog Artifactory for a while and intend to perform advanced administration and maintenance activities.
Artifactory Administration (On-prem):
- Advanced Filestore configuration
- Disaster Recovery
- Distribution Repositories
- Repository Layouts
- Develop User Plugins
- Extensive experience as JFrog Artifactory administrators